RainBox Gaming | CSGO Retakes
RainBoxGaming, rainboxgaming, rainbox gaming, International Gaming Network, Counter Strike: Global Offensive, ESEA, CSGO, CEVO, Rainbox, Gaming, Rainbow, Rain Gaming, RainBox, RAINBOX, Gaming, Network, Clan, Guild, Rust, Server, Retakes, teamspeaks, VIP, !vip, CSGO, RETAKES, WHIFFCITY, SPLEWIS
We are pleased to announce a short but sweet little addition added to the servers today. We all know that when a noscope goes down you've got to hand it to man wielding the weapon so from today onwards the server will automatically post a message notifying you a noscope has just been hit and the distance it occurred.
As always we are always to add new exciting plugins to our servers and although this is one that will hardly change the meta of retakes, its small and discreet.
We are pleased to announce that we have implemented the new discord integration to our website. The new addition enables users to predominantly receive the relevant permissions on our Discord server based on their user group on our website i.e Becoming a VIP will now automatically cross over to both our game servers and our discord near enough instantly.
Another good part of the feature is any new announcement thread posted on our website will automatically be posted to our #announcement page on our Discord server, this is also the same for ban appeals and ban reports.
- Allow registration/login through the Discord Oauth system.
- Assign roles to Discord based on user group on our website.
- Post new threads, replies and status updates to channels to our Discord from the website directly.
View for more information...
Today we are hoping we have finally fixed all problems with our !takeknife plugin which had been haunting our servers for a long time now. From now on the !takeknife command shall be reserved as a VIP only feature, if you see any problems going forward and non VIPs being able to use the command please bring it to the attention of one of our admins at the earliest convenience.
For those of you also asking, if you wish to reset your knife setting at any time, simple use the !resetknife command to default your knife.
Thanks to labiteQ for helping us out on this one.
It has been brought to our attention that the Terrorist side has a slight-advantage due to the number of utilities. Due to this, we have now changed our setup to the following:
- C4 Timer from "35s" to "40s"
- Max T-Side Flashbangs from "2" to "1"
- Max T-Side HE Grenade from "2" to "1"
- Max Team Smoke from "1" to "1"
- Max Team Molotov from "1" to "1"
We are excited to say we have finally finished the introduction stage of the new !printdmg plugin we have developed across all of our retake servers world wide. This new plugin was developed, with help from (LabiteQ, yeSsi & zipcore) due to community feedback from @Cryptic , the plugin is designed to give users the option to show how much damage their bullets did at round end, as per below.
We hope this new plugin shows you where we are heading with RainBox Gaming with new, exciting ideas that the majority of the community will find useful to them at some stage. As always please let us know your opinion and thoughts on this.
To continue our outstanding growth we have decided to add a brand new server location of Copenhagen, Denmark to our vast server network.. The new servers here are TIER-3 standard compliant giving everyone the best experience possible in terms of latency and are only hosted on dedicated gaming resources.
The servers we hope will allow our Danish players to play with slightly better ping to further enhance their RainBox Gaming experience. . If you wish to contribute to keeping our servers online and assisting our expansion, please consider purchasing VIP; one new VIP can keep a server online for a month.
To continue our outstanding growth, we have added an additional retake server to our Stockholm, Sweden location. The new servers here are TIER-3 standard compliant giving everyone the best experience possible in terms of latency and are only hosted on dedicated gaming resources.
The servers have seen tremendous use already, despite the lack of formal announcement. If you wish to contribute to keeping our servers online and assisting our expansion, please consider purchasing VIP; one new VIP can keep a server online for a month.
Due to a recent poll on the forum being so popular we have decided to remove Inferno from the mapcycle on our retake servers. The change will take effect as the servers update, change map and restart so it may be a short while before all servers stop putting inferno in the map cycle.
With the change we are also looking at the possibility of having a vote each month so one community map will enter the mapcycle each month also, this will give our players the much needed fresh air and enjoyment that a new, unknown map will automatically bring the community.
Before this is implemented however we are currently looking at ways to "skip" the map if the majority of the players on each server deem necessary, for this we will most likely be bring in a RTV, rock the vote, for our VIP players.
- Team stickers, stickers autographed by professional CS:GO players, and all-new team graffiti are available for purchase in-game and from the Steam Community Market, with 50% of the proceeds going to players and organizations. For more details, visit http://www.counter-strike.net/pickem/atlanta2017
- Team stickers can be used as game pieces for the Atlanta 2017 Team Pick’Em Challenge.
- Group stage picks can be made immediately, Playoff picks can be made when the group stage has completed.
- Group stage picks lock at the start of the group stage matches.
- Playoff picks lock at the start of the first Playoff matches.
- Players killed during grenade-throwing animation will no longer drop a duplicate grenade if that grenade has already been thrown.
- func_breakables will no longer make noise when hits deal no damage.
- Added a server setting sv_steamauth_enforce to allow tournament organizers for LAN events to delay player kick due to No Steam Logon client issue until the end of a live round when tournament match will automatically pause and a round backup with all correct information will be saved for reconnect.
- Lowered volume of bullet-bys and bullet impacts.
- Changed default weapon near/far crossfade max distance so that a slight perceived volume bump doesn’t happen at crossfade junctions.
- Also lowered volume of distant weapons slightly to address the same issue.
- Slightly increased the min distance of the falloff so that 3rd parties can hear max volume at about 1m away from shooter.
- Increased the input curve amount so that rate of volume decay over distance is more pronounced.
- Added descriptions to many mixer groups.
- Fixed various...
Over the past few days we have hit a monumental and quite spectacular milestone, now over 500,000, yes over HALF A MILLION players have now played on RainBox Gaming.
This milestone is one that I don't think any of us thought was on the cards when I started RainBox Gaming many many moons ago. From the very start we have put the community we started first, offering only the best plugins as well as finding unique ones that bring our users coming back for more on a daily basis. Everyone likes numbers so here are some;
As of this post the current total is 510,079 players, every 24hrs we have around 4000 players playing on RainBox and of those around 850 players are new to RainBox. Everyone together has racked up a pretty impressive 20,847,368 kills (+47,848 last 24h) with 10,196,101 headshots (48.91%)
Now to VIPs... we currently have a pretty impressive 1280 VIP members here at RainBox Gaming who each support RainBox Gaming in keeping our gameservers online every month! Without these special members in our community RainBox would not be where we are today! A big aim for me is to keep our VIPs happy so I will continue to add new features and benefits when necessary without compromising the stability of RainBox Gaming's servers.
Our gamesevers have been the go to place for an ever increasing number of pro players and teams to practise on, something I am proud of achieving and welcome with warm arms in giving them VIP on our servers. Going forward our gameservers will continue to be the best quality out there because they are only hosted on the best networks with our no compromise approach to setting up any new servers...